Saturday, October 27, 2012

BPC Happy Mail Challenge #2

Another Happy Mail Challenge up and another completed card for my mum.  This challenge was to use two different sized circles.  I went through my Scrapbook Circle kits, or to be more specific, what was left of my kits to find something to use.  One of my kits didn't have much left but what did remain is perfect for cards.  So I put it to use.

I love the bright colours of this Jillibean paper - perfect for making someone's day brighter.  I teamed it up with a large circle emblishment, a small circle that came with the kit's monthly printable and a button.

 
 

I'm really enjoying creating a weekly card for mum.  Probably because I know how much she enjoys receiving them and what they mean.  It's also great too as when my girls see me putting together a card they go and create something to be included with it, whether it's a letter or a drawing.  All without being asked - got to love that they're getting into the concept of Happy Mail and want to be a part of it.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, would brighten anyone's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, would brighten anyone's day!!!

    ReplyDelete