Thursday, October 11, 2012

U R 2 CUTE

Challenge #31 for Challenge Me Happy was anything goes.  I do enjoy these types of challenges as you can stick to your usual style, try something new or whatever.  I'm coming to the end of my Scrapbook Circle "Sunshine Day" kit.  This was a favourite kit - was full of great papers, colours, products - I just loved it and I'm sorrry that it's just about used up.

I've been putting my 2012 Project Life album together and as usual, I always manage to print too many photos....not a bad thing of course.  I came across this photo of my elder daughter reading to her younger sister and knew it needed a special LO.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love the simple design of this & your use of white space. It really draws my eye to the photo. Love the bright hexagon border, too! Beautiful page :) So glad you joined us at CMH!

    ReplyDelete